- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
Online Scheduling Appointment
- Smile Acupuncture Clinic20701 Kingsland Blvd. #111
Katy, TX 77450
Mon to Fri 9:30 a.m - 7:00 p.m Saturday 9:30 a.m - 12:00 p.m Sunday Closed
I’ve had lower back problems since 1980 and successfully avoided major surgery until 2016, at which time I had disc replacement.... Read more »
After the surgery, my left foot was continuously numb/tingling. After any exertion, the numbness/tingling would expand to affect my leg left from the waist down.
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31