JB principle theory by Jongboo Park
- Smile Acupuncture Clinic20701 Kingsland Blvd. Ste 111 Katy TX 77450(281)579-1561
Office HoursMon to Fri9:30 a.m - 7:00 p.mSaturday9:30 a.m - 01:00 p.mSundayClosed
Acupuncture works! I have high blood pressure and after seeing Dr. Chung and having acupuncture done – in one week my blood pressure has dropped significantly. I am now at a very good blood pressure range. Thank you!
Sung is the third Acupuncturist I have tried and I am most satisfied with him and his method. I will not go to anyone else now. He works with me until I feel virtually no pain and I am relaxed. He goes above and beyond to do the best job he can. Unlike other Acupuncturist who time you for 20 min or so and then have you leave. He is the best value and best treatment I have found in... Read more »
Dear Dr. Chung! First of all thank you for treating Leo. I wanted you to know that he is completely comfortable with you and trusts totally your treatment plan. After 2 treatments we noticed that his blood sugar lowered about 30 points. So he was averaging the rate of 90-140 which has not happened before. We were able to lower his Humalog before eating. I hope he keeps his diet under control this week when I’m gone. Also I noticed... Read more »
Acupuncture works! For my daughter, she had bed-wetting and having acupuncture and stop bed-wetting. It is wonderful! Thank you!
On my first visit, I was not a believer in acupuncture. After 4 visits, I am a beliver in acupuncture and will continue. My stomach has always given me so many problems, but after one visit, it was so much better. Thank You!
I came into Smile Acupuncture to see if acupuncture might help my severe allergies and asthma. It helped so much I was able to get off 5 prescriptions for allergies and have no symptoms in weeks. My energy has increased and I’m feeling much better. Thank you for helping me.
Today, acupuncturists undertake three to four years of extensive and comprehensive graduate training at nationally certified schools. All acupuncturists must pass a national exam and meet strict guidelines to practice in every state.
Acupuncture is extremely safe. It is an all-natural, drug-free therapy, yielding no side effects just feelings of relaxation and well-being. There is little danger of infection from acupuncture needles because they are sterile, used once, and then discarded.
- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
Insurance coverage varies from state to state. Contact your insurance provider to learn what kind of care is covered. Here are a few questions to ask:
- Will my plan cover acupuncture?
- How many visits per calendar year?
- Do I need a referral?
- Do I have a co-pay?
- Do I have a deductible?
- If yes, has it been met?